To be eligible to qualify for a BankMobile Personal loan, borrowers must:
1) be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident currently living in the U.S., unless military personnel on active duty, in which case it is not required that the applicant be currently living in the US.
2) not be a resident of Arizona, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Iowa, or New Mexico;
3) be at least 18 years old. Applicants from Alabama and Nebraska must be at least 19 years old;
4) have a valid email account;
5) have a verifiable name, date of birth, and social security number;
6) have income to support the overall debt obligation, for example: have a full time job, a full time job offer starting in 6 months, a regular part time job, or another source of regular income;
7) have a personal banking account at a U.S. financial institution with a routing transit number;
8) meet our minimum credit requirements; and
If an existing/previous borrower with a BankMobile Personal Loan, the borrower/applicant must (i) have made on-time payments for your 6 previous consecutive payments, with no failed payments , (ii) have no more than one outstanding loan at the time of application, and (iii) have no more than $30,000 of total principal outstanding at the time the loan originates.
Also, previous borrowers must wait for a period of at least 60 days after paying off a previous BankMobile Personal loan before becoming eligible for a new loan. This waiting period can be waived if the borrower made the last 6 monthly payments of the recently paid off loan on time.
Our customer care team is here for you.